Friday, April 15, 2016

I switched to using a text editor to create my program. I am determined to get this to work, but so far it's not going well. I managed to get a little progress in, but I can't tell where the end of the tunnel is due to the 90° turn that is this bug I can't identify. Hopefully I can find and squish this bug, because it's really frustrating.

Friday, April 8, 2016

This Isn't Looking Good.

So, I tried something out on my thing. I don't know if it's something I did, or it's just the Chrome Dev Editor, but one thing's for sure: something's broken.
I'll try to switch to a more reliable source to edit, or even edit HTML and JS files right out of the box with a text editor. If that doesn't work, I'll have no other choice but to abandon my project, at least for a while. I might come back to it should that happen.